Monday, March 22, 2010

He's Got Me Where He Wants Me...

Right now I am in a place of total and complete contentment. I don't have that un-necessary stress that accompanies having a crush on someone, or that empty, disappointed feeling when he's not around.

In the past (okay, recent past) I've found myself not really paying attention to my friends, or enjoying myself because that certain guy wasn't there. How selfish am I?! That's insane! It's not like any thing's official, it's just a crush, and (as I've learned in the past) he probably doesn't even like me like that, nothing even close to it! After times like that I feel so bad, so selfish, and stupid. I've seen (and been told) that when I'm like that, my friends notice, and aren't too thrilled about it. It's then that I think, if I hurt my friends when I only give them half of my attention because the other half is consumed with thoughts of me being disappointed because so and so's not here; then how much more am I hurting God when I only give Him half of my time and energy because the other half is being used in other (much less valuable) ways.

God wants all of me, not some, not half...all. This time of singleness isn't to be used scoping out the next possible boyfriend or a future husband. It's for me to be used by God to my fullest. All my time, energy, and love is to be given to Him, freely, and happily. This is something that I am slowly, and at times, painfully, learning. There will be times when a tall, handsome, blue eyed stranger comes into my life, and the next thing I know, he's constantly on my mind, I really look forward to the next time I get to see him, then all of the sudden, it ends. He's gone, and I'm back where I started; but the one thing that I can find peace in is, God has been there all along. He's knew I was gonna fall for this guy, He knew that it wasn't going to end the way I wanted, and for that I'm thankful.

God wants me all to Himself right now, to do His work, and bring Him glory. When He sees that I am ready for that special someone, He'll bring him to me. There has been countless time I've tried to do it myself, and every time it's ended in failure. I don't have to do the work, He'll do it for me, and I am so excited about that fact.

35 comments:

韋宣威宇 said...

I do like ur article~!!!..................................................

惠佩政萍 said...

thanks................................................

HarriettAckley0317 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
怡萱 said...

Nice Post~!!!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

協盛 said...

Subtlety is better than force. ......................................................

惠婷 said...

成功可招引朋友,挫敗可考驗朋友......................................................

子凌50529nealsickles said...

看到你的好文章真是開心 加油囉.......................................

宗穎 said...

想像力的力量比知識更加巨大。

韋于倫成 said...

好文,領受了!謝謝! ........................................

韋于倫成 said...

每一個人無論怎樣渺小,在自己的眼中,都自有其份量 ..................................................

退 said...

苗栗聊天彰化聊天室二聊天勢苗栗聊天室ut中部人聊天猛插陰道現上成人影片現上免費現上免費a片現上免費影片現上情色片現上影片甜心寶貝片區甜心寶貝區情愛貼片情愛卡通情愛小說情色成人站情色的影片情色按摩免費線上看情色圖貼區情色圖網站情色熊貓貼圖情色網路遊戲情色聞學情色影片片情色影片放映區情典獄長情侶做愛片情侶影片線上看武俠小說 亂倫小說 69成人6k聊天室

jackveronic said...

The shortest answer is doing. ............................................................

俊偉 said...

能猜得出女人真實年齡的男人也許耳聰目明,但肯定毫無大腦。哈哈!...............................................................

湖聿湖聿 said...

期待你每一篇文章......................................................................

林志宏 said...

一棵樹除非在春天開了花,否則難望在秋天結果。....................................................................

江婷 said...

河水永遠是相同的,可是每一剎那又都是新的。.................................................................

淑娟淑娟 said...

一個人的價值,應該看他貢獻了什麼,而不是他取得了什麼............................................................

芳容222許林堅林芳容儀 said...

Poverty is stranger to industry.............................................................

JasonBirk佳琪 said...

Prevention is better than cure.............................................................

云依恩HFH謝鄭JTR安 said...

要照顧身體歐~保重..................................................................

佳皓佳皓 said...

No garden without its weeds.............................................................

婷珊 said...

認清問題就等於已經解決了一半的問題。..................................................................

楊儀卉 said...

當你真心渴望某一樣東西,整個宇宙都會聯合起來幫助你。..................................................

陳佑發 said...

Share and share alike.............................................................

黃黃莉茹曉元 said...

It is easier to get than to keep it.......................................................................

昱吳宏昱吳宏 said...

世間事沒有一樣沒有困難,只要有信心去做,至少可以做出一些成績。..................................................

陳梁雅雯宗翰 said...

When everything is coming your way, you are in the wrong lane.............................................................

建宗穎彰 said...

愛,拆開來是心和受兩個字。用心去接受對方的一切,用心去愛對方的所有。......................................................................

黃以陳美苓富 said...

愛情是盲目的,但婚姻恢復了它的視力。..................................................................

怡張樺怡張樺怡張樺 said...

請繼續發表好文!加油加油加油!............................................................

守何何何韋 said...

人生中最好的禮物就是屬於自己的一部份............................................................

佳張張張張燕張張張張張 said...

第一忠誠,第二勤奮,第三專心工作。..................................................

千TatianaCallan惠 said...

人生匆匆-把握當下,支持鼓勵~事事如意~..................................................

宜DimpleHollow欣 said...

Subtlety is better than force. ......................................................................

孟湖聿軒 said...

愛情是盲目的,但婚姻恢復了它的視力。......................................................................