Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What Characteristics Do You Look For?...

At speech class yesterday one of our "pop question" was "What characteristics do you look for in your future husband/wife?" We had to name five, and for some it was hard, but for others...it was a piece of cake! Alot of the people we saying "They don't have to be good looking, it would be a plus, but if they weren't that's fine" or, "I'm not really into looks". Well whenever something like that was said, one of the guys would be like, "Oh c'mon, I know you care about the looks, don't be modest"...so when my time came, I told the truth.

My five characteristics were:
1-He has to be a Christian, first and foremost.
2-He can't be too emotional, because I'm not a very emotional person.
3-He has to be very patient and understanding to be married to me.
4-He has to be strong (well built, physically fit, etc...)
5- He has to be...SMOKIN' HOT!

After I said that, the whole room started to laugh, and Jake was like "Finally, someone tells the truth!". It's true, looks aren't everything, and I know that his heart is so much more important than his looks, but still...it's would be nice.

No comments: