Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What Should He Look Like?...

Hmmm, this is always a fun conversation topic, "What "requirements" should your future guy have"? My friends and I sometimes talk about what we want our future husband to look like. It's fun to hear what they look for. The other day my friend and I were talking about this, and she told me that she was going to tell my guy about all my "requirements". I am a little picky but here is the description of my "perfect guy". He has to be:

Tall (this is a must because I am a tall-ish person)
Brown (or dark) hair
Blue or brown eyes (preferably blue)
Good build (not too skinny or fat, and not overly buff...that's kinda weird...he'll look like the Hulk)
A GREAT smile
Here comes the picky part, he has to be photogenic. Or at least a little. In my family, pictures are always being taken, there is always a camera in someones hand, so photogenic would be nice.

He should look something like this:

...I'm not serious...but it wouldn't hurt.

Now years down the line, just watch me marry someone that doesn't reach ANY of my "requirements"...or maybe ALL of them. Only God knows (and thank goodness for that).


4 comments:

priscilla joy said...

YOU are a riot JW! I would be soooo happy for you if you got a guy as hot as Chuck Wicks!

Lace said...

Sorry, but I'm afraid Chuck Wicks doesn't have the great smile you described. If he proposes you'll be sure to refuse, right? ;)

Jocelyn Miller said...

Good point, he's not even smiling in this picture. LOL!!

priscilla joy said...

Chuck Wicks doesn't have to smile, beucase he looks hot enough not to. But he does have a killer smile (Josh Turner's is still better). :)